Knowing the weak points in your online marketing is the first step to improving your results.
Our marketing audits are designed to provide a comprehensive analysis.
Leveraging our expertise in Google’s products, these online marketing audits can be done for your Google Analytics, your Google Adwords, or both.
Google Analytics has a lot to say about a lot of things but unless it is set-up properly, much of the opportunity to derive important insights about your online business is wasted.
Your Analytics audit will set you up for success.
Here’s how we deliver your Analytics Audit:
- Evaluate analytics infrastructure – We evaluate the set-up of your Google analytics, scoring the ways in which analytics is integrated with your website and your overall business. This includes looking at report set-up, event management, and goal establishment.
- Capture analytics insights – We will review all of the data available through your analytics as it is set-up today. Your report will include your top traffic sources, your popular content, your top keywords, and information about your site visitors.
- Recommendations outline – Once we’ve completed your audit, we will provide an outline of recommended steps to improve the data you get from your Google analytics and how to implement them.
Don’t have Analytics set-up or it’s not reporting properly? Not a problem! We’ll fix it and then complete the audit once you have thirty days of history!
Google Adwords can be a substantial and profitable investment for your business. How profitable you truly are can be impacted by the way your ads are set-up, the channels through which they are driven, and the quality of your content.
Your Adwords audit will provide clarity.
Here’s how we deliver your Adwords Audit:
- Evaluate your campaign structure – A significant factor in a properly run Adwords campaign is the fundamental structure. We look at the ad groupings, the targeted audiences, and the keyword groupings. In addition we’ll look at whether your ads are running during times that have a low likelihood of converting, on the right platforms, with the proper support structure for tracking, and with the best ad extensions to increase engagement.
- Ad & keyword quality score review – Google Quality scores impact your competitive ranking and the cost of clicks. We’ll look at how your ads and keywords are scoring and evaluate why they are scoring at those levels.
- Keyword review – Not all keywords are created equal. We’ll let you know whether you’re targeting the right keywords and evaluate where there are missed opportunities. We will also look at negative keyword options to improve search result quality.
- Recommendations outline – Once we’ve completed your audit, we will provide an outline of recommended steps to improve the results you get from your Google Adwords and how to implement them.
The Analytics Audit is $500 and the Adwords Audit is $700. Purchase them both together for $1,000.
If you’re ready to dive deep and find the valuable information that lay buried in your data, contact us today.